PAAJAF Foundation is seeking a trained SEO experts to boost our search ability, to allow us to reach more donors, volunteers and supporters. We need those who have the proven ability to:
– undertake a comprehensive keyword analysis, in order to:
– identify the best short tail keywords and long tail keyword phrases for our domain
– identify the best keyword phrases for each of our existing website pages
– identify the keywords we should go after for our future blogs
– identity the keywords our competitors rank for
– analyse the backend code of our website to ensure it’s coded for optimum SEO, and make changes in consultation with PAJAAF
You will help us also to develop an offpage SEO strategy, to help us build domain authority and legitimate back links the RIGHT way. No black hat techniques allowed.
Do you have the experience to work on that and passion to help us ? WE HAVE NO FUND SO WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN UNPAID PERSON/VOLUNTEERS to give us a helping hand.