I’m looking to add another developer to my small team. I’m a UK based WordPress developer – we make bespoke WordPress themes and plugins. Ideally I’m looking for around 16 hours of code time a week, although this may increase in the future if you’d like this.
I accept applications from anywhere in the world. I’m particularly interested in finding someone who works in GMT-7/8 hours.
I am looking for a freelancer who is looking for repeat work. Under no circumstances and I looking to outsource to an agency. No agencies, thank you!
These are the skills I need;
– Clean, well-commented code.
– Understanding of basic PHP OOP/class principals.
– Good experience at working with WordPress including plugins, settings API, customiser API, transients/options, $wpdb class, WP_Query class etc.
– Working knowledge of GIT, at least enough to branch, commit and make pull requests.
– SASS is used on almost all projects.
– Knowledge of the Grunt task runner is useful.
– Good written English. Spoken will also help.
PayPal is our preferred payment method.
Please do not email me, call me, Skype or WhatsApp me.
Many thanks, Dan.