Brainstorm Force is a leading WordPress product development company with a mission to bring businesses online. Our products empower more than 4 million websites already.
Here are a few of our popular products which you might have come across:
- Astra WordPress Theme – https://WordPress.org/themes/astra/
- Starter Templates – https://WordPress.org/plugins/astra-sites/
- Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg – https://WordPress.org/plugins/ultimate-addons-for-gutenberg/
Amazing perks we offer –
- Remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Allowances for setting up workspace
- Excellent work-life balance
- Career growth opportunities
Here’s how you can be a part of the team:
- 1st Step: Fill up the application form
- 2nd Step: Go through a few calls with our HR team
- 3rd Step: Complete an assignment
- 4th Step: Clear technical rounds
- 5th Step: Get an offer to be part of the world-class WordPress product development team
If you are an enthusiastic tester, who has an eye for detail and wants to learn and explore various possibilities you can create using WordPress, come to join our WordPress Testers team.
What will you be doing:
- Prepare a comprehensive QA checklist and a higher-level overview of what you plan to test, in what order, and when.
- Do performance, responsive, and browser testing (cross-browser compatibility).
- Analyze user feedback and activities & enhance the user experience of the product.
- Report the issues as descriptively and thoroughly as possible in a clear & concise manner.
- Make sure that the reported issue is fixed and doesn’t produce a duplicate bug.
- Prepare documentation (with writers’ help) for a better user knowledge base.
What are we looking for:
- Strong experience in web applications testing for pixel-perfect UI/UX
- Good sense of elegant, user-friendly design elements
- Ability to give solid feedback to the team on all visual UI/UX executions
- Good understanding of web design trends, browser compatibility issues, usability and accessibility concerns, etc.
- In-depth understanding of standard testing practices like test case preparation, test execution, defect identification, and management
- Ability to write clear bug/issue explanations, test cases, documentation, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of Github & can submit PR for minor things
- Experience in WordPress plugin/theme testing
Good to have:
- Capability to develop UI mockups and prototypes for WordPress-based plugins
- Good design skills, including the effective use of color, form, lighting, and composition
- Strong understanding of Agile methodology and Sprint cycles
Sounds interesting? Click the Apply Now button.
If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help.
Explore our career page for some more wonderful opportunities – https://brainstormforce.com/join/