We are looking for a passionate frontend developers to join our amazingly talented team of frontend and full stack developers.
Brainstorm Force is a leading #1 WordPress product development company with a mission to bring businesses online. Our products empower more than 3 million websites.
Here are a few of our popular products which you might have come across:
- Astra WordPress Theme – https://WordPress.org/themes/astra/
- Starter Templates – https://WordPress.org/plugins/astra-sites/
- Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg – https://WordPress.org/plugins/ultimate-addons-for-gutenberg/
Also, get a world-class WordPress products experience with amazing perks –
- Remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Allowances for setting up workspace
- Excellent work-life balance
- Career growth opportunities
How to become a part of our force?
- 1st Stage: Fill the application form
- 2nd Stage: Go through technical assessment
- 3rd Stage: Clear technical discussions
- 4th Stage: Become part of a world-class product development team
What will you be doing?
- Build SaaS web applications and WordPress products
- Working closely with product owners, backend developers, and designers
- Follow design guidelines, best practices, and standards
What must-have skills are we looking for?
- Strong knowledge and proven experience of semantic HTML5 and responsive cross-platform CSS
- Expertise and knowledge in UX design systems and processes
- Extensive development, designing, and debugging skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Good eye for design aesthetics: layout, grid systems, color theory, and typography
- Attention to detail work with a good understanding of UI/UX principles
- Absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends
- “Roll-up your sleeves” attitude to get things done
- Good listener, communicator, and team player
- Be able to work independently on a project-by-project basis and also work in a collaborative and fast-paced team environment
What we expect good to have
- Knowledge of WordPress & WordPress Template Hierarchy
- Working & troubleshooting knowledge of PHP
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git)
- Knowledge of Nginx, AWS, and cloud-based architecture
- Knowledge of proper authentication practices and methodologies with cookie-based sessions, OAuth2, etc.
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
You can join the forces by just clicking on the Apply Now button.
If you have any questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to help.
Sounds interesting? Explore our career page for some more wonderful opportunities -https://brainstormforce.com/join/