Brainstorm Force is a leading #1 WordPress product development company with a mission to bring businesses online. Our products empower more than 3 million websites.
Here are a few of our popular products which you might have come across:
- Astra WordPress Theme – https://WordPress.org/themes/astra/
- Starter Templates – https://WordPress.org/plugins/astra-sites/
- Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg – https://WordPress.org/plugins/ultimate-addons-for-gutenberg/
Also, get a world-class WordPress products experience with amazing perks –
- Remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Allowances for setting up workspace
- Excellent work-life balance
- Career growth opportunities
How to become a part of our force?
- 1st Stage: Fill the application form
- 2nd Stage: Go through 2 technical assessment
- 3rd Stage: Clear technical discussions
- 4th Stage: Become part of a world-class product development team
What will you be doing?
- You will build modern and advanced WordPress products, maintain high coding standards, and deliver secure, optimized, and scalable products from scratch.
- Assist in fine-tuning, enhancing, and maintaining the existing products.
- Running security audits and performance reviews for products.
- Performing extensive research to find innovative solutions for a perfect user experience.
- Test solutions across multiple browsers and platforms in a local testing environment.
- Code and review PHP applications using version control GIT.
- Write and maintain technical project documentation.
- Be a team player and help peers by sharing knowledge. Provide reviews like architectural, code, and peer-related.
- Take responsibility for the success of your project(s).
What must-have skills are we looking for?
- Knowledge of WordPress plugin and theme development.
- Expertise in object-oriented PHP programming, including testing like Unit Tests and other automatic tests of your code
- Ability to extend interfaces with ReactJS
- Extensive knowledge of web application security
- Team-oriented behavior and excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills – you’ll be collaborating with others and presenting your work regularly.
- Hard worker and passionate – we are growing super FAST.
You can join the forces by just clicking on the Apply Now button.
If you have any questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to help.
Sounds interesting? Explore our career page for some more wonderful opportunities – https://brainstormforce.com/join/