Brainstorm Force is a leading WordPress product development company with a mission to bring businesses online. Our products empower more than 4 million websites already.
Here are a few of our popular products which you might have come across:
- Astra WordPress Theme – https://WordPress.org/themes/astra/
- Starter Templates – https://WordPress.org/plugins/astra-sites/
- Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg – https://WordPress.org/plugins/ultimate-addons-for-gutenberg/
Amazing perks we offer –
- Remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Allowances for setting up workspace
- Excellent work-life balance
- Career growth opportunities
Here’s how you can be a part of the team:
- 1st Step: Fill up the application form
- 2nd Step: Go through a few calls with our HR team
- 3rd Step: Complete an assignment
- 4th Step: Clear technical rounds
- 5th Step: Get an offer to be part of the world-class WordPress product development team
We’re looking for dedicated WordPress content writers whose passion is putting together effortless to-read prose. Turning the technical into the non-technical and writing content is a pleasure to read.
You must be a WordPress expert that has –
- Written a few articles about WordPress that you can send us links to.
- Be familiar with WooCommerce, Gutenberg, Elementor, and Plugins.
- Has extensive experience using various plugins and themes.
- Has used WordPress to build sites.
What are we looking for?
- You’re a passionate writer. You love writing and do it for fun.
- You’re involved in the WordPress community.
- You have 2+ years of experience in using WordPress.
- You live, eat, sleep, and breathe everything in digital marketing. You geek out on podcasts and absorb knowledge like a sponge – Understand SEO.
- You’ve used WooCommerce in some fashion; you understand what makes the right eCommerce store and what doesn’t.
- You can clearly articulate your experience in an easy-to-read manner.
- Is familiar with the editorial process.
- Fluent English (Native or bilingual).
- Self-starter. You can edit your work without relying on an editor.
- You can thoroughly research topics and new ideas and create the best content.
- You believe in over-communicating rather than under-communicating.
Sounds interesting? Click the Apply Now button.
If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help.
Explore our career page for some more wonderful opportunities – https://brainstormforce.com/join/