- Architect, develop, and maintain creative technical solutions, products, and features for Mesosphere’s WordPress website that address complex business objectives.
- Manage website roadmap and release schedules, including identifying and solving for potential issues to ensure requirements and timelines are met.
- Work with the team to diagnose and resolve backend bugs and support requests.
- Build, implement, and maintain API wrappers for the frontend team.
- Explore and incorporate new and emerging development trends.
- Ability to learn new frameworks and coding techniques as part of and in advance of projects that require them.
Skills & Requirements
- 3-5 years experience working as a backend web developer on production sites.
- 3+ years experience working on complex WordPress sites.
- Strong knowledge of PHP, CMS (WordPress), HTML, Git, Apache, and MySQL.
- Ability to setup, configure, manage, and perform all phases of web application development, testing, and deployment.
- Good working knowledge of SOAP and REST APIs.
- Experience working with Marketing Automation tools (eg, Marketo, Eloqua, Salesforce)
- A methodical approach to all tasks including independent decision making and problem solving skills.
- Portfolio of past work showcasing listed job requirements.
Mesosphere is leading the enterprise transformation toward distributed computing and hybrid cloud. We combine the rich capability you get from public cloud providers with the freedom and control of choosing your own infrastructure.
Mesosphere DC/OS is the premier platform for building, deploying, and elastically scaling modern applications and big data. DC/OS makes running containers, data services, and microservices easy across your own hardware and cloud instances.
Mesosphere helps businesses accelerate time to market, ensure resilient applications, and save on cloud and infrastructure costs. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Khosla Ventures, Microsoft, HPE, Data Collective, and Fuel Capital, Mesosphere is headquartered in San Francisco with a second office in Hamburg, Germany.
Perks at Mesosphere
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Pick your Tech Gear
- Company 401K Plan
- Unlimited Vacation
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dog Friendly Office in downtown San Francisco
- Catered meals at the office
- Gym/Wellness Stipend
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your resume/cover letter online: https://mesosphere.com/careers/?gh_jid=1146864