Hello job hunter.
I am the sole developer of the CoCart plugin that is a front-end REST API designed for WooCommerce to handle the shopping cart.
I am in need of assistance from a Node.js expert to complete a client to easily interact with the CoCart REST API using a Node.js library.
I have forked one from WooCommerce and started to make adjustments but I am not a Node.js expert yet. Still learning, which is why I need your help. If you are selected for the project you will be given access to the GitHub repository.
I take it that after reading this far you are interested so here is what I require:
* Make authentication optional as the client needs to work with the REST API for logged out users as well.
* Make sure any parameter that an endpoint has whether it’s required or optional, it passes without fail.
* Make sure all dependencies for the Node.js are all good and working together.
* Create unit tests.
* Clear written examples on how to use the Node.js for documentation.
* Instructions for me on how to maintain the project.
The client will be open-source once the project is completed. In addition to finishing the client I will give you lifetime access for CoCart Pro at no cost.
I will need to see past examples preferably via a GitHub or BitBucket profile. Your welcome to share any work elsewhere related to this project.
Happy to answer any questions you may have. Simply apply via the email provided.
Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you for reading.
Creator of CoCart.