??About Tyche Softwares
Tyche has built some of the most successful WooCommerce plugins. Our plugins are used by over 150000 WooCommerce stores. Some of the most successful plugins include the Order Delivery Date Pro plugin, Booking & Appointment plugin and the Abandoned Cart Pro plugin for WooCommerce.
Our team of 18 includes a mix of 9 developers, 5 customer support engineers, testers, content writers & other supporting staff.
We are looking for the next person to join our content team who is passionate about writing great content.
Location: 100% remote. We do have an office in Mumbai, but currently our entire team is working remotely.
- Writing quality blog posts that are original & backed up with statistics
- Research on E-commerce, WooCommerce, and WordPress to know what is happening in each field.
- Contribute to the creation of plugin documentation such as https://www.tychesoftwares.com/docs/ and help with general research
- Come up with ideas for blog posts to write. You will have to write and publish at least two to three posts per week (around 1000+ words).
- Create the images and infographics that go with the blog posts.
- Coordinate with the content team to create and maintain a continuous flow of original, creative, engaging, and useful content. You will also have to maintain a posting schedule for the website.
- Draft a monthly wrap-up emailer to summarise the tech and non-tech activities that happened in the month gone by. Should be posted on the first Thursday of each month.
- Conduct email interviews with clients for case studies.
- Have proficiency in using tools like Canva.
- Add issues on Github that are encountered when creating plugin documentation.
- Create posts & post them regularly on our social media accounts of Twitter and Facebook.
- Nice to have: Understanding of SEO best practices, esp. keyword/phrase research and how to optimize content for performance on SERPs to targeted audiences at different stages of the buyer’s journey.
- Nice to have: Familiarity with SEO tools such as Ahrefs, Moz, Keywords Everywhere, and/or others.
- Nice to have: Familiarity with analytics and reporting, esp. with Google Suite tools (Tag Manager, Analytics, Sheets, etc).
- Delivery of quality content
- Collaborative and effective communication across global time zones and cultures
- Proactive approach to learning, growth, and sharing
- Having the trust and confidence of your teammates
- Leading by example and treating others with respect
We have flexible timings, paid leaves and most importantly, supporting colleagues.