1. Learning about our products and implementing minor features using PHP & WordPress.
2. Ability to answer customer queries and provide them with satisfactory answers.
3. Do extensive Q&A with customers to clarify issues.
4. Coordinate with senior engineers to have resolved bugs/issues fixed.
5. Take end to end responsibility for closing support tickets
6. Generating new ideas, insights, and product improvements and documenting them.
7. After due experience start shipping new features
8. Maintain jovial relationship with clients
9. Finally, doing anything to make customers successful.
Candidates with career gaps can apply.
Freelancers who are looking for the full-time roles can also apply.
PHP Experience: 2+years
WordPress/ WooCommerce Experience : 1 + year.
Working for a fast-growing bootstrapped company is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them.
Here’s what we offer
? Competitive Salary.
? Work from your home.
? Flexible working hours.
? Paid maternity and paternity leave as per Government Law.
? We give you the opportunity to solve challenging and meaningful problems that make a difference.
? We cover all costs of company travel (including our annual all-company retreat and mini-team meetups).
? Ability to work with some of the best people in the business through frequent, if not daily, interactions.