Responsible to oversee the content presented on all CRDA websites, and for creating, editing, posting, updating, and occasionally cleaning up outdated content working within our CMS system, or other open source CMS’s such as WordPress. Additionally, will be responsible for reviewing existing systems and take the lead on creating new systems to help with the smooth operation of the CRDA mission. Be organized and able to manage multiple priorities under pressure.
• Develop or update existing websites
• Liaise with peers to resolve various website issues
• Liaison with external hosting companies and manage hosting for projects
• Liaison with Interactive Marketing agency to ensure best practices, SEO and other opportunities
• Create new web pages for sweepstakes, campaigns as needed
• Maintain and manage existing calendar of events
• Integrate websites with third party payment gateways solutions and other opportunities
• Resolve website security issues and stay up to date on changes with regard to consumer engagement policies and procedure.
• Maintain existing workflow systems and set up and document new systems for the areas of your job responsibility
• Attend meetings and briefings as directed by immediate supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent-level certification required.
• Experience across front and back-end development
• Qualifications or experience in web development
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with a strong eye for detail.
• Confidence to express ideas as part of a creative team
• Proven track record developing WordPress and a variety of other CMS
• A strong understanding of social media and new technologies to assist the Social Media Coordinator
• Confidence at working individually as well as part of a small team
• Project management skills with the ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects.
To be considered for this position, please visit https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/List/3473/NJ-Casino-Reinvestment-Development-Authority
February 15, 2019