This is a full time in-office opportunity in Monrovia, CA. In the role of the Digital Implementation Specialist, you need to be a quick-thinking, fast-paced juggler and love it! You will be involved in multiple channels of digital marketing for over 20 clients, often working on several projects at the same time. Digital marketing is fun and fast-paced, so if you love a challenge and have the ability to learn new things quickly, this might be the job for you!
Primary responsibilities include website management and content updates using WordPress and donation page updates using a variety of Donation Platforms. You will also assist with the Paid Digital Media programs (Facebook, Google Ads, Display) and BDI corporate social media. In this role, you will set up and deploy email marketing campaigns for our clients. Additional responsibilities will include special projects.
The Digital Implementation Specialist works closely with the Project Management team, Creative team, and the Digital Marketing team to help implement the multi-channel campaigns planned within the digital program. Requires a very high level of attention to detail and accuracy, assuring campaigns are successfully implemented without errors, on time and within budget. The Specialist is someone who is EXTREMELY detailed, self-managing, possesses high initiative and thrives in a highly collaborative work environment and who, when presented with a challenge, will investigate solutions and won’t quit until they find one. Digital marketing is both a technical and visual discipline – the Specialist needs an eye for design and the awareness to determine when something looks off brand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with the implementation of the digital program including website updates in WordPress and Drupal, and donation page updates in multiple custom applications.
• Take a lead role in the development of new website builds that includes content gathering, project coordination with the Account team and digital contractors. Includes client website reviews and proofing.
• Create and deploy monthly eAppeal campaigns using Delivra, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, and Blackbaud email programs.
• Prepare and maintain a social media calendar including gathering and posting content on a regularly scheduled basis across all channels for Corporate BDI.
• Ideal candidate would have experience with Paid Digital Media – Facebook, Google or Display – and will assist with the planning and implementation of these programs. You will be responsible to help develop and maintain the digital department’s QC procedures for our paid digital media program.
• Assist the DOA Manager with data collection and preparation for the Quarterly Analytics reports and other special projects as needed.
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Google Drive, Windows and Mac environments. Ideal candidate is also proficient in WordPress and an ESP like Mailchimp, Constant Contact or Delivra.
• Prepare and distribute campaign assets to team members involved with the production and implementation of all digital media including websites, email, social and digital advertising.
• Assist with the implementation and monitoring of campaign tracking and analytics for all digital clients using Google Analytics, UTM Codes, Facebook Pixels, etc.
Skills and Abilities:
? Communication Skills: Strong internal and external, written and oral communication skills. Must be collaborative and enjoy working with a team.
? Reasoning Skills: Strong problem-solving capabilities and extremely high attention to detail. Need to take initiative to find solutions to challenges.
? Leadership Skills: Ability to juggle competing deadlines, multi-task, meet tight deadlines and support other teams as needed.
? Math Skills: Ability to reason patterns in campaign results data and interpret causation in data analytics.
? Computer Skills: Proficient in components of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Proficient with WordPress websites, plugins, and updating web pages. Proficient in Mailchimp (or another similar ESP) and has the proclivity to quickly learn and master other custom ESP and CMS platforms. Drupal and Constant Contact would be a bonus.
? Decision Making: Positive, energetic and collaborative personality with self-starter approach to work.
? Relationship Building: Ability to manage website developers, designers and content creators, providing the direction needed to assure projects meet creative and strategic objectives and deadlines on time.
Educational Requirements and Qualifications:
? Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or other related field
? Two or more years experience in digital marketing and media experience in a professional environment
? Experience with WordPress, Mailchimp, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Google Drive, Adobe Photoshop preferred.
? Professional social media experience and SEO preferred