Linchpin is looking For A Front End Web Developer
Candidates should have a passion for modern front-end development and be eager to truly learn and grow. If you have a love for SASS, Semantic Markup, React, WordPress, and creating custom WordPress themes you will fit right in.
A note regarding this remote position
You must be a US citizen. While this position is remote, we prefer applicants in the Southern New England area of the Northeast US as our team is primarily in that location and we do meet up from time to time. Special considerations may be made depending on the applicant.
This is a full-time remote position. Freelancers and contractors will not be considered.
If this sounds like you, then check out our open position.
Potential candidates must submit a portfolio (website, codepen, gists, at least something we can review) to be considered. You should be able to explain your specific contribution to each project if you were part of a team.
- The ability to communicate, and collaborate
- Know the ins and outs of Semantic Markup, CSS (w/ a strong understanding of Sass) & Web Standards
- Ability to create and/or have worked with custom WordPress themes
- Knowledge of responsive design, using frameworks like Foundation and/or Bootstrap, Material UI, Tailwinds
- Show attention to the detail
- Ability to juggle working on multiple clients/projects
- Inquisitive & unafraid to ask questions
- Open to learning new tricks
Great to have
- Familiarity with build tools like Yarn, Gulp, Webpack
- Experience with creating WordPress Plugins
- Ability to independently debug code
- The ability to utilize .git (It’s ok if you like a UI like SourceTree GitHub Desktop, Git Kraken etc)
Nice to know
- Jira or other task management tools
- GitHub Actions (Or other CI/CD tools)
- Utilizing Figma, Zeplin or other design tools