Performance Foundry is looking for a Front-end or Full-stack Developer specialized in WordPress development to join our company.
We’re a fully remote company, and ideal candidates for this role will have experience in, or desire for, remote working and will be living between UTC and UTC-6 timezones (Europe, Americas).
Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory.
What would you do in a month working with us?
- Implement the front-end of a WordPress site using design specifications provided by our designers
- Create a new page template based on the client’s existing theme without sacrificing the original theme design
- Help a client set up a new plugin and implement a custom design for it’s widget
- Analyze a website and improve Google Core Web Vitals results using available data
- Revise our own starter theme and add the new procedures you learned on a Core Web Vitals review to ensure we start from the right place the next time we use it.
- Man our support team for 2 hours a day and answer multiple WordPress related questions with the help of our Knowledge Base and support team specialists.
- Teach yourself some new skills!
- End your day earlier on a Friday to have a few beers with friends! All your work is under control, hit all your deadlines and you deserve it!
Are you humble, curious, have a great eye for details and thrive when solving a new challenge?
We might be a great fit for you!