We need a Full Stack WordPress Developer to work mainly on an existing WordPress project in a long term commitment as well to assist us with other existing WP projects. The project is a custom WordPress Theme, build with the Sites Origin Page Builder and custom “widgets” utilized by the Sites Origin Page Builder. (side note: experience on Elementor will help a lot, as we are looking forward to move from Sites Origin Page Builder to Elementor)
The work is 100% remote.
Initially, you will have to complete a major list of pending tasks and after this period you will have to perform maintenance tasks from time to time and/or build new functionality for the theme ( like building new custom Widgets, create new ad places, etc ).
In addition, the theme is well documented in the English language, and apart from that, the theme developer will be available to help with any information required by your side, in order to understand the functionality of the theme and help solve problems.
As a WordPress Developer, you will need to be a creative, dynamic and self-starting developer who is ready to lead the development across all platforms and digital products and deliver the strategic technology direction of existing and new websites. You would hold responsibility for:
1. Leading the development and enhancement of new and existing websites
2. Developing new features and functionality for websites
3. Ensuring our websites are well structured and organized
4. Developing, testing and implementing new functionality
5. Day-to-day source code maintenance
6. Ensuring adequate responsive design, user experience, and coding standards are in place
7. Suggest/discuss improvements and work on the suggested improvements of the projects.
2. Excellent experience on WordPress CMS
3. Working with MySQL / phpMyAdmin
4. Can demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit and self-starting attitude
5. Ability to work remotely
6. Can manage own time and workload with minimal supervision
7. Can explain technical information in an accessible way
8. Can demonstrate troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
9. Nice to have experience with VueJS and Elementor
Note: Because the system is already on production, all the candidates should pass a skills test described in the following link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EcB79DW2_y0OtVR9VZKsuVHon4GydX0ICLmGPByjBpA/edit?usp=sharing
It’s very important to understand that we cannot accept anything less than what it is described in the test above. The test consists the minimum requirements to let you jump in our projects.