We are looking for a Growth Analyst who will contribute to the overall success of WPMU DEV products.
* Understanding and knowledge of Google Analytics and other relevant tools for web and mobile analytics
* Knowledge and experience in analysing data from GA, creating GA reports, segments, understanding goals and funnels
* Strong understanding of best practices for SEO, especially on-page optimisation and hands-on experience with the Google webmaster tool
* Understanding of best practices for social media marketing and other organic channels for growth
* Candidate must be familiar with best practices for email marketing and video content marketing
* Should have experience in the integration of analytics & marketing automation tools
* Should have experience in acquiring users and increasing engagement through social media
* Google Analytics
* Google Optimize
* WordPress knowledge is definitely a bonus but not essential.
* Desirable working conditions as part of a fantastic team
* Up to 35 days paid leave per year.
* Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences.
* Long service leave with a whopping three months off, and it’s all paid
* Up to 2 months’ payroll bonus based on company growth
* Technology budget every three years
* Yearly productivity budget. Buy a new chair or desk, take yourself to WordCamps and develop professionally, grab a gym membership to keep you in good health or do anything that helps you be you!
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
We believe in giving people a chance to show us what they’re capable of, rather than a formal interview where we all awkwardly sit around a table, smiling and nodding.
Send us over a copy of your CV, along with a description of your experience.