Who wants to work with a company that has created some of the world’s most popular WordPress plugins, launched a powerful hosting service and is one of the oldest and most well-established WordPress companies around? You do? Cool. Keep reading.
We’re looking for incredible people to join our pretty awesome team. You’ll be self-motivated, a real go-getter, a coding connoisseur.
Whether you are a technical support engineer wanting to advance or a DevOps engineer that’s looking for something new and challenging – we want to hear from you!
Our team works in shifts, and we aim to provide 24/7 coverage to our customers.
We are looking for extraordinaires that are available between the following times
* 09:00 UTC – 17:00 UTC
So far, so good? Awesome, keep reading!
As our new Hosting Support, it will be your job to assist our customers with any issues that they might have with our hosting environments.
* Must have mastered WordPress, including thorough knowledge of themes and plugins
* Intimate knowledge of PHP
* Good understanding of MySQL
* Know your way around Linux (Ubuntu)
* Awesome with Bash
* Talented with NGINX
* Great interpersonal skills.
Basically, our hardworking customers should be able to relax knowing that their sites are in the best possible hands!
WordPress, WordPress themes, WordPress plugins, Linux, Ubuntu, Bash, NGINX, PHP, MySQL
Why Join us?
* Growth-oriented culture.
* Excellent compensation with competitive benefits and rejuvenation time-off.
* Flexible work environment.
Training, tools and support will be provided to help you to perform your job.
* Limitless learning opportunities by working with cutting-edge tech stacks and a diverse, talented team.
* 28 days of paid leave per annum (up to 35 days).
* Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences.
* Long service leaves (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for 10 years.
* Annual bonus based on company growth targets
* Technology budget that can help you upgrade the tools you use for your job; the longer you serve, the higher the budget.
* General expenses budget yearly that can be used to help you become more productive; the longer you work, the more you get.
What should I do now?
Download the Hosting Support Task Sheet, answer those questions, and submit your application. It’s that simple!
Our hiring process includes the attached task and an interview with our management team, enclosing a 2nd task. If a candidate successfully passes the interview stage, they will be offered a paid employment trial of 4-6 weeks before being offered a more permanent role.