– Must have excellent knowledge in CORE PHP and WordPress CMS (Core features).
– Must have good knowledge of WordPress Theme Integration, Plugin Creation/Modification.
– Communicate with clients about requirements and implement them accordingly.
– Actively look for and fix bugs or errors on developed sites.
– Build websites based on client specifications from the ground up.
– Maintain databases and backend platforms.
– Optimize built websites.
– Develop new plugins, extensions and modules.
Required Candidate profile
– Advanced PHP, MySQL and jQuery knowledge.
– Must have sound knowledge of CMS platforms like : WordPress, Joomla, Drupal
– Experience with eCommerce preferred, mandatory.
– Should have built websites in Joomla, Drupal and WordPress
– Ability to work well in teams.