Are you detail oriented and super organized? Do you have development background and experience with WordPress and WooCommerce? Then this is the position for you!
This is a remote position where you will be required to work independently and having regular calls with clients and the development team to discuss progress. The ideal candidate would possess strong communication skills, a solid work ethic and be able to coordinate the design and development work. Project management experience is required and understanding of agile development is a plus.
- Calls with clients to update them on development status and get feedback on it.
- Document all requests from client to the design and development team in as much detail as possible, in the project management system.
- Validate any issues/bugs discovered by client.
- Support clients if they have WordPress related questions for editing or need help in working on their site.
- Added bonus: Can handle small HTML and CSS modifications.
- It is expected that the project manager be responsive e.g. an email should be responded to at most within 24 hours on business days.
- The project manager is expected to document work being done in the project management system
- The project manager is expected to be on Skype or Slack in the specified work hours.
- The project manager is expected to search for solutions independently .
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time