We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to help us create the absolute best customer experience for our users by writing and executing exploratory and automated tests to ensure software quality for our products.
We’re a friendly group of 20+ designers, developers, testers, and marketers having a great time building themes at ThemeIsle, sharing the best content at CodeinWP, and straight-up innovating with Optimole.
Make it easy for anyone in the world to launch & grow their online presence, through education, high-quality products, and reliable support.
On what you’ll be working on?
You will be joining Rodica and Irinel in our QA team on working for 3 major projects: Neve, Optimole & our own sites, and few other smaller projects, for which you will:
- Develop and execute exploratory and automated tests (we are currently using Cypress for automation).
- Write test cases and test plans.
- Constantly collaborate with the development team.
- Proactively improve current testing scenarios and environments.
- Learn something new every day.
- In case you’re wondering about scale, our products are being used by around 1 million people, while content sites are read by half a million people every month.