We are a small remote team of digital professionals who collectively help build, maintain and grow the WordPress websites of many amazing e-commerce brands.
We are looking for a dedicated QA engineer with an additional expertise in systems automation to help us in both manual & automated software testing, optimize our existing task workflows and improve / build out our SOPs.
Job type: Part-time (10-20 hours/week) to start with the possibility of moving to full-time for the right candidate.
- Estimate, design, develop, execute, and maintain both manual and automation suite test cases.
- Manual testing of new code functionality (WordPress – PHP/JS).
- Develop automated testing plan for internal WordPress plugin backend & front end site functionality.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Create Zapier automations to automate certain workflows within 3rd party apps.
- Perform cross-browser and cross-device testing.
- Maintain written documentation of existing and new software projects.
- Help to document, maintain and improve business processes for our SOPs.
- Excellent (Above average) verbal and written English.
- Able to work during US Pacific Standard Timezone – from 8am – 6pm PST.
- Able to respond quickly during working hours (via Slack).
- Able to work alone and in remote environment.
- Strong experience with Zapier.
- Strong experience with WordPress.
- Basic experience using Selenium ( or similar alternative ).
- Experience in project management and QA methodology.
- Experience with WooCommerce.
- Experience with BitBucket Pipelines.
- Experience with Lucidchart.
PLEASE FILL OUT OUR ONLINE APPLICATION: https://tribeinteractive.typeform.com/to/n6x6pRFG