– We are looking someone who is FLUENT in spoken and written English only.
– You must be comfortable building WordPress plugins from the ground up without help.
– NO TEAMS. Single developers only.
– A development test project is required as part of our hiring process.
– You MUST be available part-time, between the hours of 8am-6pm PST (Los Angeles, CA time), Mon – Fri.
We are seeking an experienced Mid to Senior level WordPress Developer with strong WooCommerce experience to join our Tribe. We’re looking for someone who has extensive experience building custom plugins and theme functionality. This position will be per project to start as a trial, but with the ability for full time in the future.
– Primarily technical troubleshooting for WordPress & WooCommerce sites.
– Debugging theme and plugin issues.
– Build custom plugins to connect WordPress & WooCommerce with third party apps using existing APIs.
– Build advanced custom theme and plugin functionality.
– Audit client code to identify any potential security risks.
– Perform speed and performance enhancements.
– Troubleshoot and resolve MySQL related issues.
– Provide daily status updates to manager.
– Attend weekly team calls via video chat or phone.
– Perform custom WordPress migrations between servers/hosts.
– Responsive to emails/calls/chat and available to work Mon-Fri, between the hours of 8am-6pm PST.
– Strong portfolio of cleanly written, WordPress related code.
– Strong experience with WooCommerce.
– Strong experience with MySQL and can write advanced SQL queries.
– Strong experience with the WordPress and WooCommerce APIs.
– Can work with Git version control.
– Strong experience with WordPress speed and performance optimization.
– Have a fast, reliable internet connection.
– Can complete work in a timely fashion and within deadlines.
– Have fluency in both spoken and written English.
– Single developers only, please no teams.
North, Central or South Americas.
– We are a small team of digital professionals who collectively help build, manage and grow amazing ecommerce brands with WordPress and WooCommerce.
– We’re about half development, half marketing.
– Most of our team works remotely.
– We’re easy to work with and all about transparency and open communication.