We are looking for a Front End Engineer who is comfortable developing WordPress themes. You are not required to code in PHP a lot, but we expect some familiarity with WordPress.
- Developing a well-structured WordPress theme interface using HTML, CSS, and JS.
- Writing CSS that is easy to maintain as the site grows.
- Writing optimized code for best performance on desktop and mobile devices.
- Occasionally, you will be developing front-end for decoupled backend using REST API endpoints or GraphQL schema.
- Experience with CSS frameworks such as SASS.
- Experience with front-end development tools like Webpack, Babel, and npm.
- Experience in writing CSS for the WordPress Gutenberg block editor.
Good to have
- Some knowledge of PHP
- Some familiarity with React.js
- Some experience using WordPress
- Remote ready! Our clients and team are both remote.
rtCamp is a full-service agency with a global team of 65+ remote employees. Founded in 2009, we have more than a decade’s experience empowering our clients with beautiful and robust solutions, built exclusively around WordPress.