Let’s work together to solve interesting engineering challenges for large enterprises across the globe using WordPress. As a remote & distributed company, all our deployments are cloud-based so you don’t need to manage any physical hardware. All your work will be cloud-based web-hosting related. If you’re a programmer who loves tinkering with server infrastructure and have a passion for dev ops then you will love this opportunity.
- Managing hosting infrastructure for very large WordPress sites
- Debugging performance issues for WordPress sites
- Comfortable with PHP programming as all sites hosted by us use our open-source project EasyEngine
- Develop new features for the EasyEngine project
- Automating day-to-day repetitive tasks for accuracy and efficiency
- Linux systems (preferably Ubuntu or Debian-based OS)
- Containerization (Docker)
- Command-line Programming using Shell scripting and PHP
- MySQL optimization
- Git and Github based workflow
Good to Have (Optional)
Some experience in:
- Any cloud computing platforms e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, Azure
- Iptables, networking, and server security hardening
- Monitoring tools such as New Relic, Logstash, Monit, etc.
rtCamp is a full-service agency with a global team of 100+ remote employees. Founded in 2009, we have more than a decade’s experience empowering our clients with beautiful and robust solutions, built exclusively around WordPress.