You will be working in our Learning and Development Team with a focus on training freshers hired through our campus program aiming to make them WordPress Engineers.
The training courses will be crafted to help rtCampers improve their skills as developers and professionals working on some of the most challenging engineering projects with WordPress.
You will work as part of a fully distributed team.
You will be responsible for students in a batch size of 10-20. Each batch has a duration of three calendar months and involves the following:
- Conducting online training and course delivery
- Help students learn WordPress development aimed at enterprise grade
- Keeping course content updated
- Grading student programming assignments including code review
Apart from the above classroom activities, you will be encouraged to participate in the fresher hiring process.
- A learning outlook is a must. We expect you to not just teach but be open minded about learning new things with WordPress from your colleagues.
- You must have WordPress development experience yourself. As WordPress keeps evolving, you should be able to learn new things yourself. You don’t need to know everything in WordPress but should know enough to guide trainees.
- Some kind of training/workshop conducting experience either in academics or at conferences like WordCamp (in person and online).
- Develop innovative and easy-to-understand training materials, logistics and tools.
Good to Have
- A personal blog/site. It’s ok even if it’s not up to date.
- Prior experience teaching online either via live video calls or using recorded videos.
- Any experience in instructional design. Prior experience as an educator. This being a teaching position; you should present topics with a passion, knowledge and empathy towards trainees.
rtCamp is a full-service agency with a global team of 100+ remote employees. Founded in 2009, we have more than a decade’s experience empowering our clients with beautiful and robust solutions, built exclusively around WordPress.