Please complete our online form, pre-screen application.
If shortlisted, we will schedule a Zoom call to discuss project details.
You can provide an estimate, propose timeframe of delivery, etc for the project.
* Our process is designed to give everyone that qualifies a fair chance. Please don’t try to contact us directly.
– Minimum 5+ years of experience developing specifically on WordPress (backend) WITH experience in frontend work. Full Stack WordPress Developer is also fine.
– Experience creating custom WordPress Themes
– Experience creating custom plugins and working with custom API’s
– Experience customizing WordPress Themes and working with third-party plugins
– Demonstrates good written and verbal English communication
– Can work based on feature delivery, sprints and milestones.
Must be flexible to collaborate with us in a consultant capacity; can-do attitude, help us with R&D, helps brainstorm creative and technical solutions;
– Must be good at self-review, self-QA, bug fixing and details.
– Must follow modern, WordPress web development best practices.
– Must write clean, testable, secure, and scalable code.
– Must be willing to sign a mutual NDA/Confidentiality agreement.
– Must be willing to sign a SOW contract (this protects you/us) so there’s legitimacy to our agreement.
– Must be willing to provide WordPress project samples and WordPress-specific client references.
ABOUT THIS PROJECT
This is a short-term project with clear milestones, features list, and has a defined scope of work.
– We can provide basic wire flow concepts, HTML design concepts, features list. We are clear about the outcome we need/want to produce.
– There’s potential for additional Phases of work.
* Yes, we are willing to negotiate fair payment terms based on the right mix of experience, value, quality of work, and timeliness of deliverables.