SEO & WordPress Advance
We are excited to have you consider joining our team. Please note that this is not a remote job and you will be expected to work on-site at our company’s location. However, we are happy to inform you that the company will cover the cost of your airfare to our location and assist with arranging your visa. We believe in investing in our team and are committed to supporting you in your transition to our company. We can’t wait to see what you can bring to the table and how you can grow with us.
– Bachelor’s degree in a business or a quantitative discipline such as Computer Science, Information Technology, Marketing, Business Administration, Math, Economics, Business Marketing, or any other related field.
-At least 2 Years (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
-Strong Knowledge and experience in ON Page and OFF Page SEO.
-Work Knowledge of SEO optimization practices.
-Good Experience using SEO tools, such as Google Search Console (GSC), Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Moz, Keyword Planner, and other types of tools related to SEO optimization or SEM.
-Excellent in Keyword and content topic research.
-Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
Good personality, humility and open-mindedness, collaboration, and learning as a team.
Stand out with Preferred Qualifications:
-Have high analytical skills.
-Proven SEO/SEM implementation.
-In-depth knowledge of keyword research.
-Experience with website optimization tools.
-Skilled with data, insights, and reporting, including Google Analytics, and Google Search Console.
Responsibilities / Job Description:
-Doing Keyword Research.
-Analyzing Keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
-Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic.
-Analyzing, measuring, and improving organic performance on the website.
-Monitor and report on SEO performance and prepare detailed strategy reports.
-Developing link-building strategies.
-Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with content development.
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
– Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
– Knowledge about Yoast SEO, and other SEO tools
– Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
– Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
– Can work with a team or individual under pressure
– Good communication skills.
-Salary US$ 500 (Probation) Can be up to US$ 1000 / month (as a performance)
-Food and Medical US$ 150 / month
-Bonus starting from US $ 1 until US $100.000 / month (as a target)
-Facilities: Residence and Laptop