We are seeking a Senior UI Developer to join our team. You will be responsible for helping to understand our clients’ needs, and for building and optimizing a Front-End application that address these needs. Whether these are custom responsive web applications or experiences built on top of open source or commercial platforms, we’re looking for someone to deliver high quality software solutions to help turn that vision into reality. You will work collaboratively with designers and other developers as part of a software development process. As a Senior UI Developer, you will be implementing front-end user interfaces, ensuring their quality, and enhancing them over time. Beyond building user interfaces, you’ll also be comfortable advising and collaborating with developers and designers on your project team. You’ll be incorporating industry best practices, leverage design systems and help set the standards for delivery quality, and you’ll ensure that your standards are met via code reviews and feedback.
– Translate designs, wireframes, and prototypes into high quality code
– Write tests and code
– Code-review your teammates work
– Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
– Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
– Identify and correct accessibility issues
– Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization-Identifies and manages non-functional requirements
– Collaborate on creating stories (use cases, technical and functional requirements),
– Collaborate with product and project managers, and designers to prioritize and manage the work, and to identify and resolve risks and issues
– Inspire your clients and teammates
Qualifications And Requirements
– You should be an expert in one or more technology stacks, preferably React or Angular, and have curiosity and willingness to become an expert in others, depending on client needs.
– Strong understanding of state management approaches and frameworks
– Strong understanding of how to connect with RESTful APIs and backend services
– A knack for benchmarking and optimization
– Strong knowledge of technical design principles, patterns, and best practices
– Interest in visual and interaction design principles and in collaboration with designers
– Experience with unit testing and other automated testing methods
– Great familiarity with development lifecycle and DevOps
– Experience working in an agile environment
– Strong attention to detail
– Strong listening and communication skills
If this sounds like you, let’s talk!