Roles and Responsibilities
– PHP and WordPress development, WordPress CMS Installation, theme customizations.
– Handle Team of developers
– Responsible for plugin development, theme integration.
– Responsible for handling a project independently.
– Developing requirements & planning documentation considering the WordPress framework.
– Customizing and publishing content using existing WordPress themes.
– Collaborate with the designing and programming team.
– Communicating with and managing multiple clients.
– Proactively review WordPress components, widgets, and plugins to keep all solutions at the cutting-edge and maintain security.
– Developing, maintaining and optimizing secure, reusable and scalable websites.
– Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
– Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy of any progress or delays Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to the clients.
Ideal skills and experience required
– 5+ years experience in PHP and WordPress development, WordPress CMS Installation, theme customizations.
– Leadership quality to run the tech team on website on WordPress, UIs and technical efficiency towards improving and tracking the faults on daily basis and resolving abilities
– Projection towards campaigns from the technical (website) point of view
– Experience of at least 2 international projects.
– Ability to work in an Agile /SCRUM environment.
– Should have problem-solving, prioritizing tasks, and multi-tasking abilities
– Knowledge of consuming and creating Web Services is a plus.
– Good time-management skills.
– Great interpersonal and communication skills.
– Should possess strong knowledge of SEO, Secure sites, WordPress, Web Design
– Good knowledge of WordPress development and life cycle (theme hierarchy, plugins, etc.
– Basic Knowledge of Core PHP, MySQL Database.
– Experience in designing and developing responsive design websites.
– Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.