I’m looking to implement a “find a local butcher” functionality on a client’s website so people can easily find stockists. Looking for a custom plugin or customisation of an existing one. The plugin needs to support the following:
– UK postcode search
– ability to select “use my location” instead of having to type postcode
– displaying only 3 closest butchers (not entire list so that competitors can’t easily find who we supply) with the following info:
– Butchershop name
– Address & Post-code (to locate on map or list)
– Contact name
– Contact email
– Contact telephone
– Description (text field for any specialities)
– if no results come up there should be an option to add an email address and post-code for us to get in touch with them if a near-by butcher does become available. They should also be directed to online shop if no butcher within 15 miles.
– option for us to see all of those searches in the backend so we can see what post-codes, cities etc. people are searching.