If you like to code as well as play with servers on the cloud, if you like to automate all tasks to live a lazy life, this is the role for you!
- Monitor our infrastructure and respond to alerts
- Resolve production site issues working with other teams
- Automate day to day system related tasks
- Learn new open source tools to help you get your task done
- Debug and optimise code
- Linux systems
- Bash scripting
- Relational database e.g. MySQL
- Version control system e.g. git
Good To Have
Some experience in
- iptables, networking and server security hardening
- monitoring and logging tools like Logstash, Monit, etc.
- tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, etc.
- tools like Vagrant, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- any cloud computing platforms e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, Azure