About the job
Do you love to write? Are you interested in WordPress? Curious about diving into the WordPress Community? If so, consider becoming a Technical Writer with IONOS. IONOS writers combine their love for tech, ability to write the high-quality content WordPress enthusiasts rely on to build solutions using WordPress.
As the largest hosting provider in Europe with excellent WordPress know-how, we want to provide valuable content for our customers and grow more and more into the WordPress community. With our strength and expertise in WordPress, we want to set our footprint and we invite you to be part of it.
- You work closely with our development and product owner teams and with interfaces for content planning & community management.
- You are a talented communicator who enjoys collaborating with others and knows the power that highly valuable content has to make a real difference.
- You are responsible for writing technical blog posts, tutorials, how-tos, use-cases and newsletter articles to a technical affine and demanding target group.
- Ideally, you have both a technical background and the ability to deliver valuable technical content. If you are not an expert yet in all areas of WordPress, we hope you are excited to learn about them.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in the software and IT industry. A broad technical knowledge of the hosting, cloud and server technology characterizes you.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- You are experienced in working with common Content Management Systems esp. WordPress.
- You bring solid experience of creating technical content or documentation.
- You are skilled at designing, planning and delivering content projects.
- You enjoy working closely with software development teams, product owners, community and Marketing/PR teams.
- You feel at home in the hosting and cloud industry and are passionate about WordPress which is your philosophy.
- You are keeping up to date with the latest development in this area.