We are looking for an experienced tester! Do you want to work on our test automated framework and maintain the CI pipeline? Then, we’re looking for you!
You will be working on the current test automated frameworks, maintaining CI pipeline and writing new tests. Also you will be setting up new automated frameworks (for instance, API testing). You will participate together with the QA team in preparing Yoast products for the production release.
What are you going to do?
- Joining Yoast squads as QA team automation representative.
- Setting up new test frameworks.
- Creating new Jenkins pipelines to run automated tests using docker containers.
- Reporting issues from the automated testing.
Who are you?
- Minimum 3 years experience as automated test engineer.
- Strong knowledge of UI automation.
- Strong experience with Git.
- Experience with continuous testing in a CI CD environment (preferably with Jenkins).
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or other container management tools.
- Experience with API testing.
- Knowledge of principles and processes within Scrum teams.
- Strong sense of communication.
- Self motivated, and great time management skills.
- Do you speak and write English fluently, preferably with (at least) proficiency level C1? Perfect!
What we’re offering
- A challenging job in a fast-growing, dynamic, ambitious and international atmosphere. Working at a company that impacts the web.
- A monthly salary of € 3300 – € 4500 (on the base of 40 hours a week) depending on experience.
- 25 vacation days (on the base of 40 hours). Next to that, you’ll get five volunteer days which you can spend helping out at the local soccer club for example. Or to supervise a school trip of one of your children.
- You’ll be able to spend 10% of your salary on education.
- A bonus scheme.
- We have a great pension plan, which is fully paid by Yoast.
- Exercise and stay fit! We have our own gym and a personal trainer!
- We have a really fun (slightly crazy) company culture with lots and lots of team building activities. The know-your-colleagues-quiz, lots of celebrations and LEGO-building days.
- The opportunity to learn a lot in a short time, at one of the leading SEO companies.
- Are you interested? The application procedure consists of three interviews. Do you have questions? We’ll be happy to answer them. Please send an email to email@example.com. Note: only applications with a cover letter will be considered.