Looking to join a talented crew to develop unique top-notch web applications using modern technologies?
Alkalab is a company that develops web applications and was created in 2015. We are a small, yet dynamic team based in Lille, France and working with partners from Bangladesh and Brazil. We have two main activities:
Developing WordPress products, we sell them on Themeforest: https://themeforest.net/user/alkaweb
Developing the Feedier App: https://feedier.com/
WordPress support agent on premium WordPress themes (Woffice, Eonet…) that we provide on Themeforest.
This implies 3 main missions:
- Answering tickets, around 15-25 days that need an answer. We are always here to help and assist if needed.
- Improve the documentation to make your job easier in the long term.
- You would work in a team of four regarding this project being in direct contact with our dev team and the project manager to do all those things. This means good communication is required for this job.
Here are the main features of this position:
- Work from every place in the world.
- Work at the time that suits you.
2 hours per day, for now, would move to 3-4 hours if things go right in the next couple months and more in the future.
- This job would also extend to other projects like our Feedier product. It’s a HUGE plus if you can split your daily shift in two: morning – evening, please mention it.
- 1 weekly 30-min meeting with the team.
- Paid vacations.
- Yearly bonuses depending on the company’s result.
- Give your opinion on the projects we’re working on and be part of the new features/improvements.
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress themes/plugins (most important functions, actions, filters, templates…)
- BuddyPress experience is a plus.
- Debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome Developer Tools
- Good understanding of PHP (OOP as well)
- Good HTML5 / CSS3 skills
- Good English (writing and speaking, no need to be fluent, but good enough)
- Easy going attitude, ready to be a member of a team
- Agile experience is a plus (we use Jira, a lot)
– Submit your application: https://alkaweb.freshteam.com/jobs/TP8m4hJNgCV7/WordPress-part-time-support-agent-remote. If you’ve already built plugins or themes, please mention them in the social links.
– We’ll send you a Support test to complete within 5 days.
– If it’s fine we’ll do a 10-20 min Skype interview.
– Then there will be a 1-week training on your side with the themes to play around and we’ll answer any question you might have.
– We’ll draw up a contract, to sum up everything.
Once all of this is done, let’s get started!
Looking forward to hearing about your profile. For any question, feel free to ask us on Facebook.