About Tyche Softwares
Tyche has built some of the most successful WooCommerce plugins. Our plugins are used by over 150000 WooCommerce stores. Some of the most successful plugins include the Order Delivery Date Pro plugin, Booking & Appointment plugin and the Abandoned Cart Pro plugin for WooCommerce.
Our team of 14 includes a mix of 6 developers, 5 customer support engineers, testers & other supporting staff.
We are looking for the next person to join our development team who is passionate about building great products, and who will support our mission of helping small businesses automate their business processes & thus scale.
Location: 100% remote. We do have an office in Mumbai, but currently our entire team is working remotely.
- Has strong WooCommerce experience including core, subscriptions, and other add-ons.
- Can maintain and update existing WordPress plugins
- Can customize existing plugins for client projects
- Can build new WordPress plugins focusing on eCommerce
- Can implement plugin functionality from designs
- Has at least 2 years of experience with WordPress development
- Has, at the very least, a thorough understanding of the WordPress environment, including APIs, database, plugins, theme development, customs fields, among others
- Is experienced with MySQL, including the use of efficient SQL commands
- Can use Git to manage source code
- Create custom React.js based Gutenberg Blocks
- Utilize WordPress technologies like WP-CLI and the WP-REST-API
Experience with plugins like WC Vendors, Dokan, WooCommerce Subscriptions, WooCommerce Memberships is a big plus.
– Delivery of quality code, on time, and as estimated
– Collaborative and effective communication across global time zones and cultures
– Proactive approach to learning, growth, and sharing
– Having the trust and confidence of your teammates
– Leading by example and treating others with respect
Payscale & Benefits
We are looking to hire someone in the $12000 to $18000 annual salary range.
We have flexible timings, paid leaves and most importantly, supporting colleagues.