We create some of the world’s most popular WordPress plugins and have been leaders in our market for over a decade. If you don’t know who WPMU DEV is, go google us, or take a look at our free and premium services like Smush.
We’re looking for some awesome UI/UX designers to join our Product Design Team.
This is what you’ll be doing:
– Designing user usable interfaces for SAAS applications (React-based) and WordPress-related products/services.
– Updating existing products and services to bring them in line with our company’s modern shared style guide and working with our existing design system.
– Spending a minimum of 40 hours every week working on cool projects.
What we are looking for:
– 3+ years of experience designing complex SAAS applications.
– A solid understanding of WordPress, plugins, and how the ecosystem works with its’ opportunities and limitations.
– Figma designers (only) who work well with Jira, Slack, and shared design libraries.
– Comfortable working across multiple projects at once and liaising with your Product Manager.
– Hard worker, real self-motivator, and team player.
– A good communicator who proactively responds to emails and Slack messages.
Note: This job advert isn’t looking for theme developers, or programmers – designers only who understand WordPress, please.
– We offer very attractive working conditions for the right candidate
– 28 days paid leave per annum (up to 35 days)
– Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
– Long service leave (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while
– Up to 2 months salary bonus based on company growth targets
– Technology budgets every three years, the longer you serve, the higher the budget
– General expenses budget yearly, the longer you’re here, the more you get
What should I do know?
Show us your mad skills, download the UI/UX Task Sheet (https://incsub.com/careers/ui-ux-designer/), answer those questions and then get your application in. It’s that simple! Working for WPMU DEV is super fun, flexible and rewarding – let’s create something awesome today!