ak&co studio are looking for a Web Developer to join our growing design and development studio. We’re a small startup that aims to produce beautiful and easy-to-manage digital products for a variety of clients.
The ideal candidate will be a natural problem solver and detail orientated developer who writes well structured and supportable code.
### What will you be doing?
– Creating beautifully crafted websites, built mostly using WordPress, and digital products for a variety of national and international brands.
– Collaborating with both designers and other developers – translating design files into responsive, mobile first, cross-browser compatible websites.
– Working to deadlines, you will take responsibility for delivering high-quality projects, collaborating with other team members.
### What skills and experience do you need?
– Full professional English proficiency
– WordPress and Advanced Custom Fields
– Version control using GIT
– Strong design sense
– Entrepreneurial – you are always thinking of ways to improve things and then taking responsibility for delivering them
– Understand the importance and value of data and when it’s valuable
– Collaborative — you’re independent but also know how to work with others to get the best outcomes
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Experience of using Trello, GitHub and Slack
– Knowledge of Trellis, Bedrock and Sage
– Experience with WooCommerce and Payment Gateways
– Be familiar with agile development processes and sprints
– Knowledge of CSS preprocessor like SASS
– Knowledge of tools like Webpack or Gulp
### In return we offer:
– Competitive salary
– An environment to learn and grow
– 30 days holiday per year
– Your birthday off
– Remote working or flexible working from home
### How to apply
To apply, please send a CV, examples of your work and an app you could not live without and why.