About the team
Our team mission is to empower Zillow Group Brand’s Marketing/Content Teams and Premier Agents with usable, beautiful, and self-managed WordPress sites. If you’re a self-starter and someone who loves to learn and try new things, we encourage you to apply!
About the role
This position gives you opportunities to:
- Develop new competencies
- Build high-visibility products that help position Zillow Group as an industry leader
- Work collaboratively with a multi-functional team
- Grow your career in many possible directions
- Work on meaningful initiatives
Who you are
- You obtain BS in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
- You have 2+ years of experience with PHP, Java, Python, Ruby on Rails, .NET, or similar modern development platform
- You are experienced with a modern IDE
- Good exposure to the latest UI patterns and UX designs
- You have experience building HTML/CSS across all major browsers
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience working in a hybrid windows/Linux environment
- Experience with ASP.NET framework
- Experience with modern source control (ie: Git, Hg, SVN)
- Experience with modern asset building/management (NodeJS, webpack etc.)
- Experience building/maintaining Docker containers
Get to know us
Zillow Group houses a portfolio of the largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on the web and mobile. Our mission is to build the largest, most trusted and vibrant home-related marketplace in the world.
Zillow Group is owned, fueled and grown by innovators who help people make better, smarter decisions around all things home. We encourage one another at every level, and our efforts are supported by employee-driven, world-class benefits that enable us to enjoy our lives outside the office while building fulfilling careers that impact millions of individuals every day.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.