We are looking out for someone who is passionate about web development using open source technologies, love building clean and elegant solutions, and care deeply about code quality.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for taking a lead on development, provide effort estimations, setting timelines and ensuring deliverable. You’ll be one of the initial employees and would be involved right from project planning and development.
- 0.5 to 2 years of front-end web development experience in a full-time or freelancing role
- Knowledge and practical experience in WordPress, customizing WordPress themes and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of CSS frameworks like Bootstrap.
- PHP and WordPress API knowledge needed for creating plugins for WordPress development
Nice to have
- Experience in using Git for development
- Experience with ReactJS and Webpack
- Problem solver
- Positive and Proactive attitude
What’s in it for you
- Opportunity to work in a fast paced lean start-up with a lot of ownership and independence
- Involvement in all phases of software development – project design and solution architecture, development and testing
- Great opportunity to learn and get mentored