We at ORAGATE are hiring for the position of a WEB SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR OUR WEB SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR:
• Proactively monitors and manages functionality of websites, and troubleshoots issues with the website.
• Troubleshoots web browser, and mobile device, compatibility issues.
• Plans and implements web design/development changes, enhancements, additions, and/or deletions to websites as needed, ensuring little disruption to users.
• Identifies social media opportunities for the ORAGATE website, and manages any social media activity with the intention of driving traffic to the sites and increasing business.
• Provides technical support to users.
• Perform daily backups of the websites database.
• Check for spam registrations and develop security measures to prevent spammers from registering on the ORAGATE website.
• Identifies and recommends improvements to the websites, as needed.
• Identify security flaws on the website and provide solutions accordingly.
• Add new registrants to our email campaign mailing list.
• This job is work from home and full time, 5 days a week and 8 hours a day (work timing will be agreed based on the candidate physical location).
• Should submit a daily report on the executed tasks to the team lead.
• At least 1 year experience working in this field
• Should have graphics designing skills to do Designs graphics and implement them on our website or social media pages as needed.
• Associates degree in Information Technology, Graphics Design, and/or Web Development, or a satisfactory combination of experience and training which demonstrates an ability to perform the above duties
• Technical support and troubleshooting skills a plus.
• Adobe Creative Suite 6 proficient – must be able to create, edit and manipulate images using Adobe software tools.
• Maintain regular attendance and punctuality relative to daily work schedule is required.
• Microsoft Office proficient.
• General understanding of web application development processes (from layout/user interface to relational database structures)
• Basic understanding of SEO/marketing techniques and practices
• Must be self-motivating and goal-oriented
• Excellent prioritization skills in order to meet deadlines.