Are you a WooCommerce and WordPress expert? Have you already built many sites with WooCommerce, and you want to go a step further? Then we are looking for you!
What do we expect of you?
- You are a WordPress and WooCommerce theme and plugin developer.
- You can dream in HTML, CSS, and WordPress code.
- You welcome new ideas and come up with solutions.
- Sharing knowledge and creating products in a team make you happy.
- You can quickly get familiar with new codebases and frameworks.
- You take web development seriously, and you want to know all about it.
- You have an academic level of thinking.
- You live in the UTC -1, UTC, UTC 1, UTC 2, or UTC 3 time zone.
Knowledge and understanding of programming principles like SOLID and TDD are a big PLUS.
It would be super nice if
- You have contributed to WordPress and WooCommerce patches.
- You have contributed to other Open Source projects.
- You maintain your own WordPress site.
- You have developed Gutenberg blocks.
What we offer
- A challenging job in a fast-growing, dynamic, ambitious, and international atmosphere.
- Working at a company that makes a significant impact on the web.
- 25 vacation days (based on 40 hours). In addition, you’ll get five volunteer days which you can spend helping out at the local soccer club, for example. Or to supervise a school trip of one of your children.
- A monthly salary between €2300 and €4000 depending on your experience, based on a 40 hour work week.
- A bonus scheme.
- You’ll be able to spend 10% of your salary on education.
- A great pension plan, which is fully paid by Yoast.
- Opportunity to exercise and stay fit! We have our own gym and a personal trainer!
- A really fun (slightly crazy) company culture with lots and lots of team building activities. The know-your-colleagues-quiz, lots of celebrations and LEGO-building days.
- The opportunity to learn a lot in a short time, at one of the leading SEO companies.
The application process consists of three, maybe four, parts: an introductory job interview, one or two practical interviews, and a final meeting. These steps might take place on different days. A social media screening might be part of the procedure. Note: only applications with a cover letter will be considered.
Acquisition is not appreciated.