1. Download repository woocommerce 3.3.3 and compare with custom woocommerce plugin in the site
2. Upgrade the woocommerce plugin to the latest version
3. Merge custom woocommerce functionality
4. Resolve the issues in the error_log and check F12 on the website
5. Ensure custom functions are working
6. Provide documentation – code commenting, migration steps and file list
• Agile methodology – short burst of deliverables
• Confident to deliver the requirements
• Attention to detail is paramount
• Asks a lot of questions
• Build a long term professional working relationship with their clients
• Worked on responsive website, liquid layout and mobile browser compatibility
• Extensive knowledge and experience in improving performance and configuring caching solution (using WordPress plugins w3tc)
• believes in excellence and perfection, no compromises on quality
1. Which city – country is your company based in? What is the size of your team/company?
2. What is your operation hours? Do you work in the weekends?
3. Share your company website? Linkedin?
4. Have you worked on WordPress/e-commerce website?
5. Share 2 projects-woocommerce that you have worked on?
6. do you foresee any vacation this month?
7. Do you agree to provide status update via Google hangout video chat daily and when requested throughout the duration of the project?
8. rate expectations?
Get back to us at your earliest convenience.
Sean K., Software Development Director