We have an exciting opportunity for a WordPress CI Engineer with excellent PHP and WordPress experience to join a team behind some of the world’s most-installed WordPress plugins: UpdraftPlus, WP-Optimize and All-in-One WP Security (see www.teamupdraft.com). We have listed our requirements below.
* You should be familiar with Gulp, NPM and Docker. You must have experience with them.
* You should be familiar with Continuous Integration (CI).
* Troubleshooting skills with NPM Package Manager.
* You can do WordPress plugin development.
* Preferred to be familiar with GitLab CI and GitLab API, but not necessary.
What you should do:
Write a cover letter email that shows your experience in CI and WordPress Plugin development to firstname.lastname@example.org. You should attach your resume with it.