Who We Are
White Stone Marketing is a web design and marketing agency comprised of a group of experts dedicated to high quality, exceptional results, and outstanding customer service. For the last 27 years, we have been considered the Ferrari of marketing agencies serving the small luxury lodging and wedding industries. Fully remote since 2002, our team of 20 enjoys an exceptional work-life balance, a zero drama work environment, and a supportive team approach with some playfulness thrown in. If you’re looking for a company where excellence is celebrated and practiced daily, you’ve found the right place. Or as our founder says, “Take twice as long to do it twice as right.”
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for an exceptional WordPress Designer and Developer with extensive knowledge and experience of the entire web design process, tools, and necessary technologies. The ideal candidate must be organized, hard-working, and self-motivated with a zest for creativity, excellent communication skills, experience in project management, and customer relations.
- 5+ years experience with WordPress.
- Experience and working knowledge of WordPress hosting environments (e.g. SiteGround), DNS, domain registration, and email hosting environments.
- Ability to work closely with both team and client to remain on budget and within time constraints on every project.
- Ability to prioritize work and resources across numerous ongoing designs.
- Able to demonstrate a track record of success building WordPress websites – portfolio required.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design tools).
- A knack for solving problems creatively and effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-versed with the latest web techniques and technology and able to incorporate the current digital trends into the creative product so as to enhance the end result.
- Highly organized individual with strong project management skills.
- Must possess a can-do attitude and be a team player.
- Ample experience working with a remote and distributed team
Nice to Have
- Working knowledge of Git version control.
- Working knowledge of PHP and MySQL.
- Working knowledge of .htaccess files, redirects, and regular expressions.
- SEO knowledge and experience.
- Experience in the hospitality or wedding industry.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year university.
- Working knowledge of Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Workspace, and broken link checking tools.
- Experience with Asana, BaseCamp, and other helpful communication and organizational tools.
- Video editing experience and proficiency.
- Leadership and/or management experience.
What You’ll Do
- Work alongside our existing design team members on the creation of new custom templates and custom design builds from conception to post-launch.
- Communicate with clients throughout the entire design project to provide recommendations, status updates, and project management.
- Collect, organize, create, and modify all design materials necessary for project completion.
- Forecast and track project hours to ensure builds remain within budget and tasks are completed efficiently.
- Handle setup and maintenance of hosting accounts on SiteGround, DNS, and provide domain registration and mail server assistance as needed.
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure the appropriate scope of work for each new project.
- Update existing client websites as needed.
- Assist with maintaining our own websites.
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
- 401K with 4% Company Match
- Monthly Remote Office Stipend
- Computer Reimbursement Program
- Health/Vision/Dental Coverage
- Remote Office Setting
Salary commensurate with experience.