The responsibilities include but, are NOT limited to the following:
1. Create responsive HTML websites and write well-designed, compatible and efficient WordPress code
2. Customize, recommend and integrate WordPress plug-ins
3. Customize, recommend and integrate WordPress themes
4. Work with various databases which include PHP, MySQL, etc.
5. Design and develop front-end which includes HTML, CSS, etc.
6. Communicate with team and management on project development, timelines and results
7. Track latest IT and technological developments and implement wherever required
8. Work closely with other team members to meet client goals
? Strong knowledge of technologies like PHP, HTML, CSS, etc.
? 1-4 years of experience in Web Development
? Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
? Effective communication skills
? Experience in working with WordPress
? Experience in WooCommerce
? Knowledge of other CMS like Drupal, Joomla, Magento, etc.
? Project management experience with international clients
? Google / Hubspot Digital Certifications