• Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
• Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
• Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
• Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
• Will conduct a rigorous code analysis of the website or webpage requirements. This involves a brainstorming session with a development team to either come up with ideas for a new site/page or a complete revamp of an existing one, also determine the feasibility of each idea before identifying the best way to proceed. Candidate expected to offer details on the site’s features and functionalities.
• Will be responsible for development & database optimization Person will be responsible to use their technical knowledge to develop the site/page as per the final plan. What you create must be dynamic and include the advantages of PHP Script. Developer is expected to develop a portal with an optimized database.
• Candidate has to test the site/page for every conceivable error and get feedback from the client. Once is there any located errors, debug them and finalize the site/page. After receiving approval, implement the webpage or host the site online.
• Developer’s job is not done when the website/webpage has been published! It must update it continuously and alter functionalities from time to time to improve visibility and user experience.
• Required strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
• Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
• Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
• Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
• Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
• Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
• Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial.
• Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
Preferred Skill Sets.
• RESTful APIs (JSON, XML)