We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
To ensure success as a WordPress Developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress Developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
Experience – 2-3 years
Preferred/Looking for- Immediate Joiner
· Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
· Designing and building the website front-end.
· Creating the website architecture.
· Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
· Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
· Conducting website performance tests.
· Troubleshooting content issues.
· Conducting WordPress training with the client.
· Monitoring the performance of the live website.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
· Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
· Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
· Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
· Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
· Ability to project manages.
· Good communication skills.
Interested Candidate can reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org .