Job Description :
– We are watching out for more experienced, motivation and innovation-driven WordPress Developer smeared by sheer delight and excitement to join our fast-growing engineering and development team.
– The WordPress Developer would hold the responsibility to design and develop WordPress themes, plugins, and websites.
– They should be able to grapple with all the design, planning, deployment, and development aspects.
Know Your Work :
– Develop high performing, highly scalable, customized themes, and plugin apps for WordPress.
– Attention-to-detail with a marathon experience in coding multiple pixel-perfect responsive layouts using Photoshop, Adobe XD files, or Illustrator.
– Deeper roots in web development technologies.
-Collaborate with project managers, designers, and developers to develop aesthetically appealing, user-friendly, and trendy websites and apps.
– Improve your skill sets and to keep an eye on the cutting edge technologies in web development.
– Bring best practices into the picture and eliminate inefficient practices by leveraging our technical workflows.
What You Need To Apply:
– A good grasp over PHP objects and classes with a knack over Advanced Custom Fields.
– Proficiency in the CSS preprocessors like SASS and command line for streamlined development (Git, Gulp, etc.).
– Knowledge of interacting with RESTful APIs and formats like JSON and XML
– Known within their team (and elsewhere) for their problem-solving skillset.
– Have a hawk eye for UX design.
– Self-motivated individual with a goal-driven personality.
– Strong communication skills with an inborn (or developed) talent to demystify complex issues and answer all the questions of your fellow developers, designers, and management members in a clear manner.
What you get :
– Amazing workplace and colleagues in the IT corridor of Bangalore
– Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry
– Immense exposure to new technologies
Notice Period & Location :
– Notice Period – Immediately.
– Location – Bangalore.