OGK Creative is a full-service branding, marketing and digital agency based in Boca Raton, Florida. Here, at our office that is nestled just adjacent to Spanish River Beach, big-time agency skills and strategies intersect with boutique agency access and agility. We exist to build dynamic and functional brand experiences.
Our Development Team is looking for a junior-level frontend developer who specifically has experience building WordPress themes from scratch. Our ideal candidate is a team player, responds well to criticism, follows processes without a flinch, and is willing to learn from the other guys.
- Use ACF (Advanced Custom Fields) to build custom WordPress themes
- Assist the development team in the maintenance of various WordPress sites
- Ensure that correct technology processes are being employed and followed on projects
- Contribute to best practices, workflows, and standards and company knowledge sharing
- Learning new technologies & languages if a specific project demands it
- 3 years of experience of developing custom themes in WordPress
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of developing with SEO best practices in mind
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong communication skills (both in person and in writing) while interacting with individuals with a range of technical understanding
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Extra brownie points if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)
- WooCommerce development experience
- Shopify theme development with Liquid
- Graphic Design experience
This is a Full-Time salaried position. We will not consider candidates who wish to work remotely. Must be located in South Florida or be willing to relocate without assistance.
Salary is decided based on experience and abilities reflected by completing a test project or sample of existing code.