We’re looking for a junior WordPress Developer with WooCommerce experience to join us.
* Build advanced custom PHP & JS functionality using WP/WC functions, APIs, hooks, actions & filters.
* Add advanced CSS styling to themes and custom plugins.
* Knowledge of Gutenberg Block Editor
* Troubleshoot & debug theme and plugin bugs.
* WordPress Expertise – Understanding of WP core, WP API, hooks, etc.
* WooCommerce Expertise – Understanding of WC APIs, templates, hooks, etc.
* PHP – Must be able to write custom PHP code from scratch without Google’s help.
* CSS – Able to write advanced CSS such as selectors, gradients, animations, transformations, grids, variables, etc.
* MySQL – Comfortable writing basic SQL queries.
* GIT – Must be able to navigate GIT.
Good to have:
* A linkedin.com profile with your photo.
* A portfolio of cleanly written code that follows WordPress best practices.
* Linux + WP-CLI – Able to navigate ssh and use WP CLI.
* WordPress speed and performance optimization – Can reduce page performance using methods beyond installing more plugins.